No Earnings Projections, Promises, or Representations You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of this financial education curriculum, and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only examples for educational purposes. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or pertain to advertising credits that may be earned (whether such credits are convertible to cash or not).
Due Diligence You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, investment advisor, or other appropriate professional before acting on any investment information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the course or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of legal, accounting, or investment advice.
Demmons Enterprise, LLC will, at discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 30 days from the date of purchase. For recurring billing products, returns for one payment may be provided if requested within the standard 15 day return period. After 15 days all sales are final.
The customer may cancel their recurring billing subscription products at any time but may encounter loss of access to a product or program.
If a customer requests a refund, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer. If the refund is for a recurring billing product, then the return policy allows for the most recent payment to be returned. A refund on a recurring billing product will also result in a cancellation.
If customers request a cancellation for their recurring billing product no future re-bills will be charged to their account. Keep in mind, a cancellation will not generate a refund – it will only stop future re-bills.
There are no refunds on services that include one-on-one time or technical assistance. Contracts cannot be canceled for one-on-one services, and no refunds will be granted.
Digital products will be accessible immediately after purchase. If a technical glitch does not immediately deliver your product or sign-in instructions, you will gain access to the product or digital course as soon as a member of our support team can get your information out to you.
This will happen within a reasonable window of 48 business hours.
Products and services that are mentioned or linked to on this blog may be products that Demmons Enterprise has a financial interest in promoting or has received some other non-financial compensation.
We care about protecting your privacy.
We will not rent, sell or give away your e-mail address to any marketer or spammer. You will not wind up on any spam list by signing-up for a demmonsenterprise.com newsletter. Guaranteed.
We do not provide advertisers with access to any information that would allow them to target you specifically.
We’ll always allow you to cancel your subscription.
If you are under 13, you should not sign-up for any demmonsenterprise.com newsletters unless authorized by a responsible adult.
- Your privacy will be protected. We do not collect personally identifiable information (name and email address) about you on this site without your knowledge, and all such information is collected directly from you. You are not required to provide us with this information, but if you choose not to, you may not be able to participate in some of the activities on this site.
- Personally Identifiable Information: If you choose to sign up for the financial solutions service to gain additional functionality, we may ask you to provide the following information: name, email address, zip code, age, gender and country. We will NOT disclose, sell or exchange your personally identifiable information to or with anyone, without your specific permission, except when we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with the law or legal process; (2) protect or defend the rights or property of Demmons Enterprise or others; (3) enforce this Agreement; or (4) respond to claims that the contents of any communications violate the rights of others.
- Aggregated User Information That Does Not Identify Any User Individually: We perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our members and visitors, to measure overall demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Demmons Enterprise domain and to analyze how and where to use our resources. We also use the aggregate data collected to inform our sponsors as to the number of people who have seen and “clicked” on their advertisement. In addition, Demmons Enterprise may compile and disclose aggregate information about its users for promotional or other purposes. For example, we might want to disclose that a certain percentage of our users are located within a particular geographic area or fall within a particular age range.
- DemmonsEnterprise.com does not share member information with third parties without permission. During the registration process, members may grant permission for DemmonsEnterprise.com to share contact information with third parties or sponsors. The option for granting this permission is clearly marked on the registration pages.
- You will not be spammed. At DemmonsEnterprise.com we do not endorse the practice of sending unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam). When you become a DemmonsEnterprise.com member, you will receive Demmons Enterprise e-mails on the topics you have requested and an occasional update from our CEO, Lynn Demmons.
- You can terminate your membership at any time. If you wish to unsubscribe, just log on to your DemmonsEnterprise account and click on the trash can for each newsletter you wish to unsubscribe from.
To request that we not share your personal information with third parties (in cases where you previously granted us permission to share such information – we do not share your personal information with third parties without your permission), you can call our office at 770-876-9603. The request will be honored as soon as we receive it, but does not affect any information which you provided to us and which we shared with third parties with your consent prior to our receipt of such request.
We also use third party advertisements on DemmonsEnterprise.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Georgia real estate ads to someone in Georgia, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can Contact Us Here